Shop by Color
- Pitch Black
- Seattle Blue
- Venitian Brick
- Monterrey Blue
- Willow Green
- Saharan Camel
- Countryside Purple
- Parisian Eggshell
- Portland Gray
- Shale Green
- Savannah Blue
- Frosted Green
- Marianas Navy
- London Fog
- Santa Fe Twilight
- Pensacola Pink
- California Merlot
- Milano Red
- Caribbean Blue
- 'Porcelain White
- Buttercream Yellow
Make It Yours
How To TemPaint
Red Peel-and-Stick TemPaint (Milano Red) Border
TemPaint is the perfect solution for renters, dorm residents, and homeowners searching for temporary red paint or removable red wall coverings that won’t damage existing surfaces. TemPaint is applied in strips like peel and stick wallpaper but is formulated to look and feel just like traditional red paint.
- Easy to apply: Just Measure, Cut, and Stick.
- Formulated to Look & Feel Like Real Red Paint
- Little or No Visibility of Seams Between Panels
- No Need for Expensive Pans, Brushes, Tarps, and Tape
- Non-Permanent - Just Peel Away from Wall to Remove
Milano Red TemPaint is a removable peel-and-stick wall covering that can be used as a replacement for red paint or solid-colored red wallpaper by those searching for a quick and easy home improvement solution, at a fraction of the cost. TemPaint comes in an easy-to-handle 64 sq. ft. (23.6" x 32.8') roll.
Inspired by the Italy's beautiful frescos and architecture, this red shade will add a pop of color to any home or work environment without overwhelming your space.
Milano Red TemPaint works equally well as an accent wall covering or border for your kitchen, living room, dining room, restroom, or bedroom space, including inside cupboards, drawers, and cabinets, as a self-adhesive contact paper or shelf liner. This color works well with natural wood floors and adds huge pop of color to any room.
TemPaint will look beautiful through years of use (just like paint or wallpaper) as a permanent wall covering, but it's designed to peel away, as needed. This makes it an inexpensive and easy solution for redecorating your entire home, dorm room, or apartment, where permanent paint or wallpaper are not allowed.
- Be sure to wipe down your wall to remove dust and grime prior to application!
- Apply to glossy-painted surfaces for best results. Weak/Matte paint or rough surfaces may peel or break away upon removal of TemPaint.
- Do not apply near high-heat locations (e.g. backsplash behind a stove) as the material may warp, bubble, and peel.
- You may experience a vinyl smell (like new linoleum) which should dissipate within a day.
- Please see the FAQ section of our website for extended product information, tutorial videos, and more.